Saturday, November 24, 2012

Losing Control




"3 ways to lose control of your brand" was about how companies are losing control in the business environment. Also, the companies actually have more control over the losing of control. This happens by the companies giving their consumers more choices and more interaction in the buying process. "Your brand is what other people are saying about you when you’re not in the room." This quote caught my attention in the video because it is very relevant to everyday life of businesses, organizations, and even just individuals. It is not hard to see where all these points of view come from and relate to them, but the parts that are somewhat confusing is the way companies made transactions into interactions. I am not quite clear why that would be done and how it would benefit the company by doing this. All of these new points of view give me something to think about and evaluate while I'm going through my education and then on to my career.



http://www.ted.com/talks/tim_leberecht_3_ways_to_usefully_lose_control_of_your_reputation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment